Overview of the World Koreans Festival 2013
From Thursday, Sep 26~Wednesday, Oct 2, 2013 (6 nights 7 days), 300 people of Korean descent and accompanying people from over 33 countries will meet in Seoul, Daejeon area.
The event is organized by Korea Council of Sport for All (KOCOSA) and supported by the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, Korea Sports Promotion Foundation, Daejeon.
The program includes the following events:
- Oversea Koreans Debate "Korean Network";
- Sports7330 The World Healthy Koreans "Culture & Sport Event";
- The World Healthy Koreans Walkathon "Bare feet Festival in Gyejok Mountain";
- Jump "Korean martial arts performance"; and
- The World Koreans Sport Movie "Korea".