ASFAA is a non-profit organization and the regional body dedicated for the promotion of the Sport for All (SfA) Movement in the Asian and Oceania Region.
Vision & Mission
To create a better world through construction of a healthy and active society for all through sport.
Equality and Right for All to Sports
ASFAA recognizes sport as a fundamental human right for all individuals, irrespective of age, race, gender or ability
Our Works and Objectives:
- Strengthen the communication amongst the members and facilitate the exchange of experiences and best practices in the field of SfA.
- Facilitate the cooperation amongst members and with international organization.
- Campaign for Equality and Human Rights of all to sport.
- Assist members to establish long term SfA programs.
- Nurture the development of personnel and experts in the field of SfA.
- Actively promote the work of ASFAA and to disseminate the message of healthy body healthy society through promotional events, media, internet and newsletter.
- Widen the reach of ASFAA by maximizing the use of social website and media.
- Encourage the scientific research and academic exchange in the area of SfA.
- Safeguard the preservation of culture and traditional sports and to promote their development.